Wednesday, February 11, 2009

wednesday morning

really enjoyed the warm day,it got pretty windy in fact my cat saw the leaves blowing by my picture window and she ran toward the window and bang she hit her face into the window,,i had to laugh,she had no idea what happened..cats can be so funny!!!i spent some time in my garage looking for some stuff i need ,its so full of stuff so i only found a few things.when spring comes im cleaning it out...well i got to see what im having for supper,enjoy your day!!

2 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

Rose,,,,You dont need a thing! Remember I saw your house and your crowded!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the weather we're having in suburban Chicago this week. Today it's raining but it's warm enough to make me believe Spring is on its way!

My home is small and I need to pare down again this spring and summer. The garage is my husband's domain...it drives me crazy since he wants to keep everything.