Monday, February 16, 2009

monday morning

had a very nice weekend, enjoyed everything we did.now today i go to my part time job,,i told my boyfriend i would take him out for supper ,cause on valentines day we spent it with my daughter and his daughter..i told him he can pick out where he wants to go.it is a nice sunny day,i love sitting in my computer room where there. is alot of sun shining in and drinking my coffee..hope you all had a wonderful valentines..now we have st pattys day coming ,got to find my st pats stuff...since we moved here last year we still cant find all of our stuff..but this spring we will have to get going on finding everything..well enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by..

1 comments:

Lori said...

So where did you go for supper? I hope you had a lovely evening♥
My Mom is taking me to Red Lobster for my pre-birthday lunch tomorrow because we are supposed to get snow on Wednesday and she would rather not drive then :)