Sunday, February 8, 2009

sunday evening


what a great week,besides dawn and her husband and there dog genie,we had our uncle over and my mom ,my uncle made the prime rib ,it was awsome!!this pic is dawnie and my daughter tiffany..dawn brought her calming scents with her ,my boyfriend bought some stuff for me for valentines,and my mom and aunt also bought some ,then my ex and his wife came by and she bought some baths stuff ,so dawnie did pretty well ..cant wait to take my bath and soak ..we had pretty good weather this weekend,hope it stays that way!!i tryed to post a few pic at a time but it didny work ,i may try again..have a great nite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your family...that Prime Rib looks scrumptious.

Dawn Marie said...

the prime rib was delicious..actually all our food was. I'm going to make my own small one--very small for valentines dinner!