Monday, October 26, 2009

monday night














this past weekend my daughter and i spendt some time together,we went to her churches chili cook off..they must of had more then 25 differant chili.they had it at a huge barn ,it was so big,three of my houses could fit in there..lol they also had tons of desserts,and some people came in there halloween costumes,parents and kids,so my daughter took a few pic's of them,guess which one won? it was little elvis,he was so adorable..it was a nice day, glad i had some time with my daughter.thanks for stopping by..

3 comments:

Ginger said...

What a cute little Elvis costume. I love seeing the little kids in all their costumes.
A chili cookoff sounds good right now. It's cold and we had our first snow fall today.
Good that you and your daughter got to spend some time together.

Dawn Marie said...

OH man I would love a chili cook off, I never get tired of Chili!

Lori said...

Such a nice picture of you and your daughter :)