Thursday, March 26, 2009

thursday morning

well its getting closer to the weekend,i have to say this week went pretty fast..well at least for me..i got to go shopping ,we have a birthday party at a really nice restaurant.its for one of my clients...so i have to find something for his birthday..the restaurant has great food,great prime rib...i think i will be having that..lol i hear we might get a little bit of snow on saturday,now that really sucks..how much more can we take..not sure what ill be doing this weekend,it will be fine if i dont do anything , i need to start making my cards,,i bought some card stock and a few other things to make the cards ,this is all new to me so i hope i can make them really cute.well need to get ready and have some coffee ,i hope your day is a full of happiness ....

4 comments:

Lori said...

Whatever the weather this weekend, I hope you have a GREAT one! :)

Dawnie said...

oh yeah i'm happy alright,,,NOT! lol

Dawnie said...

while its fresh in my mind I do think I can give you a pretty good blog makeover. I learned a couple things yesterday so maybe tomorrow we can get on the phone and I can direct you to where to go. go here and look at the backgrounds and give me an idea on what you want.

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

I can add some little tricks to.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,